Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Calendar Journal

May 10, 2012 the beginning. May 11 overlooking LA May 12 rays of light flying a kite pink sunset May 13 the waves May 14. Three months with Aaron ♥ 3 months. What it looks like on the back of the index card: 6, I used to be an avid journal writer until school and work got in the way. Yesterday was my last day of class so now I have all the free time in the world to do all the things I never had time for. I started a Calendar Journal a few days ago. My idea for this came when I saw this picture on a website:
What I liked about it was the simplicity of it. All I needed was a pack of index cards, a few of my old photographs and my typewriter and done! That's all there is to it. I'd love to hear your thoughts. (**I do not take credit for the first and last photograph.)
_______________________

4 comments:

IONA said...

This is such a great idea! The typewrited stuff on top of the photographs is so cute. The best thing would be reading these many years from now :)

Fransisca Angela said...

Hi Brenda, how are you?
I hope you're doing well. The calendar journal project sounds awesome and you managed to do it very well. These pictures came so alive along with the words. Thank you for sharing this. X

Kathryn said...

I saw this before, and loved the idea! Yours is so beautiful, and as usual, your photographs are so pretty :)

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.