Hello everyone! After much delay, I made some time today between my homework and my job to finish this post. So about a week or so ago, I mentioned I had received the "One Lovely Blog" Award and that I was going to pass it on to 5-7 other blogs. Here they are!
1. Tasha of Inglenook. She's an awesome photographer and a very cool, sweet girl. She combines her photography with poetry, which I think is pretty neat :)
2. Lisa of Lisa's Likes. I started following Lisa's blog long before I started my own. I had always wanted to try photography and her blog inspired me to do so.
3. Micheal of NYC in Photographs. Micheal always manages to match his title and photograph perfectly! I love how his photographs allow me to see how other people live on the other side of the country.
4.Colette of Simply Colette. She recently quit her day job to pursue her career in photography. How awesome is that?!
5. Krystal of Sunday Photo. I always look forward to her posts! She takes great pictures.
6. Fransisca of My Unpredictable. I like Fransisca's individual style that she has developed in her pictures. She is also very helpful if you have questions!
7. Li+Belle of Li + Belle. These two girls are really nice and I love their pictures. I'm always jealous of how much snow they get! :)
Make sure you check these blogs out! Oh and I also wanted to share with you guys the two awards I received from Colette (#3 on the list).
The first is "The 7 facts award". This should be interesting...
1.I’m Mexican but because of my green eyes and fair skin people are always surprised to learn I speak fluent Spanish.
2. My favorite food ever is sushi! I love trying new sushi restaurants (I have yet to find one to call my favorite.)
3. I started keeping a journal when I was 12. (I recently stopped writing when I turned 21.)
4. I’m cold 95% of the time. If I’m not wearing a sweater, I always have one nearby!
5. I have a small family. It’s just me (I’m the oldest), my sixteen year old sister, my mom and dad.
6. I drive around a green Honda that does not fit my personality at all. I don’t like modern day cars and love vintage cars. (Anyone with me on this one??)I would much rather drive around a 1972 BMV 2000. Check them out, they’re adorable!
7. The name of my blog “A Time for Being Human” is actually the title of a psychology book I found in a thrift store. I fell in love with the book and the title!
And the second is the "Your Blog is Breath taking" Award.
This award comes with 7 questions for me to answer:
1. What inspires you?
My inspiration tends to come from the books I’m reading or from conversations I have with different types of people. Usually, ideas come to me and I kind of just go with it.
2. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer! I love being out of school and going to different, fun places with Abe almost every day. It doesn't get any better than that.
3. What are you most looking forward to this year?
I'm definitely looking forward to traveling. I might go to Vegas in a month :)
4. If you could write a book about anything, what would you write about?
I would write it about relationships. I always like giving advice.
5. What is your greatest passion?
I used to love writing until I started using the camera Abe gave me. Since then, I haven't been able to put it down!
6. If you could change one thing about your life or yourself what would it be and why?
I would quit my job and get a new one. I'm working on it!
7. Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
Right now it's "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards. I haven't finished it yet but so far it's really good!
As I finished this post I realized that all of the blogs I mentioned are photography blogs. I'm thinking of having more favorite's posts; I follow a lot of style blogs too!
I hope all of you are having a great week :)